Nelson Recruitment are currently recruiting for 5 Assembly operatives for their client based in Nechells/Aston Birmingham.
The role is temporary/temporary to permanent opportunity for the right staff.
The hours of work are:
- Rotating shift Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Assembling products and following drawings.
- Working to client drawing specifications.
- Quality checking.
- Use of small hand held tools.
- Working to tight deadlines / meeting KPI's.
You will be working for a tier 1 supplier, known accross the UK
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in working within a factory is essential.
- Assembly and working to drawings is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
(click "adview.online" below for full description)