Electrical Maintenance Engineer
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of an Automotive Company in Birmingham. Our client is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for ensuring unplanned stops of production facilities is kept to a minimum by effective maintenance of plant and equipment. To proactively engineer out process and machine failure modes, providing excellent customer service to the production department.
* Deal with breakdowns and servicing of plant and equipment.
* To actively seek to improve process stability.
* Ensure adequate parts/supplies are available for maintenance activities.
* Direct and develop improvers within the department.
* Installation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
* Reading of electrical, mechanical and fluid drawings.
* General day to day maintenance activities.
* To lead and participate in problem solving activities.
* Develop and execute PPM...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 10, 2021|
|Expiry||April 09, 2021|