Service Engineer - Birmingham
Our client has a vacancy available at their Birmingham depot for the role of Service Engineer.
* Carry out inspection, repair, service and maintenance of all Plant machinery and equipment for hire and resale by the Company.
* Ensuring that all machines are serviced and ready for use in a clean and safe working order.
* In the field Service Engineers are required to attend sites to carry out servicing and repairs of the Company's Plant hire equipment; including delivery of machine attachments to sites.
* Ensure site safety/regulations are adhered to with regard to site briefings, inductions, signing in etc.
* In the workshop Service Engineers are required to carry out servicing and repairs of the Company's Plant hire equipment within the Depot.
* Maintain a thorough machine history record in line with Company policies and procedures, using the appropriate computer or paper-based system.
* Maintaining ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)