Post Completions Assistant
Post Completions Assistant is required by a Multi-Service Law Firm based in Birmingham within their Property and Conveyancing Team.
The Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for providing an accurate and efficient post completions service to the business on a range of files, including Purchase, Remortgage, Sale and Transfers of Equity
* Carry out the processing and submitting registrations and changes to HM Land Registry, conducting Stamp Duty Land Tax returns, following up on mortgage redemptions, checking and renewing searches
* Administrative tasks including scanning, dealing with original documentation, archiving and discharging
* Sending updated Title Registers and Title Deeds to clients, mortgage lenders and any other parties who require them
* Follow and comply with set procedures and service level agreements
* Ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally, and politely
* Communicate internally...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 09, 2021|
|Expiry||April 08, 2021|