* This would suit a setter who is use to working light tonnage presses.
* The parts are small and round, made of non-ferrous materials.
* The job will be setting a range of presses including:
* Single action, double action, automatic roll feed, high speed and transfer presses with capacities ranging between 5 to 150 tonnes.
* It is a medium sized modern press shop.
* The hours of work are 8 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am to 1.30 pm on Friday with overtime available.
* This is a secure permanent position working for an excellent company that starts immediately.
* The company manufacture a comprehensive range of non-ferrous specialist hardware, eyelets and precision pressings. It trading in Birmingham for 150 years.
* From the hook and clasp on your garden shed to the copper case on your water meter. From radiator caps on large trucks to the eyelets on your trainers.
* The client is locate...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 15, 2021|
|Expiry||April 14, 2021|