Project Manager Depot Upgrade
TXM are looking for a Project Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract based in the West Midlands offering £60-£65k + 1st class travel and healthcare.
Project Manager Depot Upgrade - Job Requirements:
· Liaise internally to ensure project requirements include all relevant engineering needs and are in alignment with the sponsor.
· Responsible for the strategy and direction for allocated infrastructure programme ensuring successful delivery on time, cost and quality.
· Lead the procurement strategy for the second phase of the enhancement works.
· Must have strong rail experience within depot build or enhancement projects across complex multidisciplinary.
· Ideally will have a project management qualification and or certified member of PMI or APM.
Project Manager Depot Upgrade - Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Project Manager Depot Upgrade role, please ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)