HOMEBASED - Great opportunity for an experienced Software Technical Architect to work on next generation of healthcare software products. The role requires in-depth knowledge of the .Net framework, solid OOD skills and a good understanding of Azure Cloud technologies
You will work with a talented Development and DevOps team and work with the latest development tools and techniques creating products that will be used by the NHS to improve how healthcare is managed.
Key responsibilities for the Software Technical Architect:
* Prototyping and developing proof of concepts
* Technical requirements design
* Reviewing code and complex high risk functionality
* Performance analysis
* Security assessments
Key skills required
* Solid experience of C# and .Net framework
* Demonstrable experience of OOD
* Good knowledge of Azure Cloud technologies
* Restful APi and Azure APi experience
* A good understanding of transactional SQL databases<...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)