We are currently looking to recruit a Stock Controller to join our client based in Great Barr, B42.
The stock controller role is a permanent full-time, permanent opportunity.
Previous experience in similar roles is mandatory.
Main duties for the stock controller role:
1. Stock control including branded stock and unbranded stock
2. Keeping on top of items going for branding externally to third parties.
3. Ensuring minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained (via the system generating relevant documents)
4. Speaking with suppliers for late deliveries or discrepancies
5. Liaising with admin staff and warehouse staff to expedite orders from urgent to chasing clients
6. Making sure daily targets for branding are met internally
7. Maintaining backorder old to new system generated
Main requirements for the stock controller role:
1. Previous experience
2. Great communication skills
(click "adview.online" below for full description)