Responsible to: Senior Support Worker
Hours: 37.5 per week
This is role is self employed and Permanent.
A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential.
* Flexible working hours including weekends
* Monday-Friday 10.30 pm- 7.00 pm
* Saturday-Sunday 12 pm- 8.30 pm
Upon completion of assessments, candidates will be shortlisted.
Experience in the support of vulnerable adults, homeless people or people with substance misuse needs. Knowledge of welfare benefit and statutory service entitlements for the client group. Experience of working within a challenging housing and support environment. Knowledge of supported housing management. Relevant NVQ level 2 to 5 will be offered to successful applicants.
1. To participate in annual staff appraisals with the Senior Support Worker.
2. In conjunction with the Senior Suppo...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 11, 2021|
|Expiry||April 10, 2021|