TA - Kurdish Speaking
Our client is an infant school supporting young people from 4-7 years. They are looking for a committed and hardworking teaching assistant who can speak Kurdish. You will work closely with the classroom teacher, providing directed support, care and supervision to children.
The aim of your support and guidance will be to enable the children to access the curriculum and to facilitate full inclusion into school life.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Quiet and encouraging manner with the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
* Speak fluent Kurdish and English
* Excellent verbal communication skills and an awareness of the importance of inclusion for children and young people with Special Education Needs.
* Clear DBS, on the update service
* At least 1 years' experience in a school setting
* The help develop pupils skills and behaviours either 1:1 or in small groups, in line with agreed Individual Lea...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 11, 2021|
|Expiry||April 10, 2021|