AM Recruitment are working with a leading business who require a Utility Surveyor who can cover the Midlands area of the UK.
Reporting to the Senior PM you will.
* Obtain brief prior to each survey to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications;
* Responsible for the collection and reporting of utility survey data on site, along with appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or data to be added to other schemes;
* Employ associated industry guidelines and client specifications;
* Lead and work effectively with Assistant Surveyors;
* Work with other surveyors to provide the survey reports to the required standard, format and output, within the required timescales;
* Maintain effective communication between clients, main contractors and supply chain;
* Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks;
(click "adview.online" below for full description)